BvtW update: Postponed Launch

Just a quick update, but I’ve decided to postpone the launch date for Blythe vs. the Werewolf from the 5th of March to the 26th of March. The illustrations are taking me far longer than I had anticipated, and I still have revisions to do for Part 2 so I can get those illustrations started.

I may or may not have to postpone further depending on time, energy, and my ability to speed up my illustration process.

I do want to put up some previews of the art before the official launch. For now, I’ll keep at it.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.